English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an admiral: a naval commander, an officer of a ship
- "Admiral Jones : Commencing recording now."
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "Admiral Jones : Loud and clear, I copy."
- "Bruno : Reassuring words, Admiral."
- "Admiral Jones : Dr. Delavigne!"
- "Admiral Jones : Yes, it's a pleasure to have you on this vessel, which is long and full of seamen."
- "This is Admiral Brian Jones, veteran of the Her Majesty's Royal Navy."
- "Admiral Jones : You heard the doctor."
- "Bruno : I hope you're right, Admiral."
Still having difficulties with 'Admiral'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Admiral'? Share it with us!