English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Andrew is a handsome long-haired boy) aged (13 and three quarters): (Andrew is a handsome long-haired boy) who is (13 and three quarters) years old
This ficus has aged well. It looks great as it gets older.
- "aged 69, dead."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and has been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "Susie : Our key demographic is divorced, love-starved women, aged 29-55."
- "aged 69, alive and well."
- "The 10% increase in perfume sales to men aged 15-24 in the last five years is a positive for the market, as this is a key age group in terms of new brand targeting."
- "Here are some questions for those of you aged under 25: What do the letters 'LP' stand for?"
- "The typeface looks faded and dull to me, and then there's the weak allusion to my grandfather, it's just aged badly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Aged'? Share it with us!