English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an agency: a business, a firm, a company, an organization
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "You can buy your ticket online, over the phone, or in a Greendog Lines bus terminal or agency."
- "If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please hang up now."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our e-mails!"
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agency'? Share it with us!