English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an agenda: a list of dates and things to do, a diary, a schedule, a plan
- "Let's move on to the last item on the agenda: Jean's accent."
- "Now, let's move on to item number two on the agenda - Bruno's birthday party!"
- "Jean : Well I could prepare an agenda if you like?"
- "Now, let's make a quick agenda."
- "Edward : An agenda?"
- "Brian : So what's on the agenda, Mr. Blow?"
- "Brian : Moving right along, here's your agenda for today."
- "I've checked my agenda, and this week I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday."
Still having difficulties with 'Agenda'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agenda'? Share it with us!