English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to agree to (a new contract): to consent to, to accept (a new contract)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. He won't accept this situation.
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Bruno : Brian 'the butcher' Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agree to'? Share it with us!