English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to agree to (a new contract): to consent to, to accept (a new contract)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. He won't accept this situation.
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Bruno : Brian "the butcher" Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agree to'? Share it with us!