English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to agree to (a new contract): to consent to, to accept (a new contract)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. He won't accept this situation.
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Bruno : Brian 'the butcher' Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agree to'? Share it with us!