Definition Agree to
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to agree to (a new contract): to consent to, to accept (a new contract)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. He won't accept this situation.
- "Bruno : Brian "the butcher" Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
Still having difficulties with 'Agree to'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agree to'? Share it with us!