Air traffic controller
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an air traffic controller: a person who ensures that planes enter and exit an airport or airfield safely
- "Air Traffic Controller : Pull up Sleepwalker, pull up!"
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Air Traffic Controller : San Francisco center."
- "Air Traffic Controller : Right, ok."
- "Air Traffic Controller : I'm unable to identify you on radar."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Air traffic controller'? Share it with us!