Air traffic controller
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an air traffic controller: a person who ensures that planes enter and exit an airport or airfield safely
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "Air Traffic Controller : I'm unable to identify you on radar."
- "Air Traffic Controller : San Francisco center."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "Air Traffic Controller : Right, ok."
- "Air Traffic Controller : Pull up Sleepwalker, pull up!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Air traffic controller'? Share it with us!