English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an airline: a company that provides airplane flights
- "Operated By: MIRACLE AIRLINES"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "Lucky Duck is a fine airline company."
- "Becky : Hello Alpha Airlines business division, Becky speaking."
- "While other airlines set ticket prices for their flights, Mile High Airways has devised a new pricing strategy called "Fare's fair"."
- "Pilot : G'day everyone and welcome aboard Billabong Airlines Flight 172 to Sydney, Australia."
- "I have included the e-ticket from the airline as proof of purchase."
- "Miracle Airlines booking reference: JHEIKD"
Still having difficulties with 'Airlines'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Airlines'? Share it with us!