English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an airport: an big aerodrome, a place where airplanes leave and arrive
- "Airport zoo?"
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "Two of them actually came to greet me at the airport: a tour guide and a translator."
- "Book yourself a ticket and I'll pick you up at the airport on my new Harley Davidson."
- "Zoo? Airport? Airport zoo?"
- "Security detained Horatio in the airport jail until I found the snake's passport."
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "At Kalackistan airport"
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "Travelling to and from the nearest city is no problem, our airport shuttle service is guaranteed to take the same amount of time as the flight itself."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Airport'? Share it with us!