English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an airport: an big aerodrome, a place where airplanes leave and arrive
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "Zoo? Airport? Airport zoo?"
- "Airport zoo?"
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "Book yourself a ticket and I'll pick you up at the airport on my new Harley Davidson."
- "Security detained Horatio in the airport jail until I found the snake's passport."
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Travelling to and from the nearest city is no problem, our airport shuttle service is guaranteed to take the same amount of time as the flight itself."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Airport'? Share it with us!