English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an airport: an big aerodrome, a place where airplanes leave and arrive
- "Airport Guy : But how am I gonna get you the money?"
- "At Kalackistan airport"
- "The robbery at the airport!"
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "Airport Guy : But how can I do that?"
- "Book yourself a ticket and I'll pick you up at the airport on my new Harley Davidson."
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "Two of them actually came to greet me at the airport: a tour guide and a translator."
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Airport'? Share it with us!