English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an airport: an big aerodrome, a place where airplanes leave and arrive
- "Security detained Horatio in the airport jail until I found the snake's passport."
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Zoo? Airport? Airport zoo?"
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
- "Book yourself a ticket and I'll pick you up at the airport on my new Harley Davidson."
- "Airport zoo?"
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "Travelling to and from the nearest city is no problem, our airport shuttle service is guaranteed to take the same amount of time as the flight itself."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Airport'? Share it with us!