English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to alert: to warn, to signal, to inform, to alarm, to notify
- "Subject: Jean Marron alert"
- "I repeat, an intruder alert."
- "I have to alert Princess Utopia at once!"
- "The Palo Alto Airport Control Tower was alerted to the incident after hearing Mr. Marron shout "M'aidez, m'aidez!"
- "Security guard : Central command, we have an intruder alert."
- "Philip, I wanted to alert you to a small problem we have."
Still having difficulties with 'Alert'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alert'? Share it with us!