English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an alien: an extraterrestrial being; a foreigner, an immigrant
- "Philip : But I always thought that aliens had green skin and big eyes and triangle heads, and watched the XXX-files, and you know, abducted humans and stuff."
- "I am just a resident alien in this country, like E."
- "Alien : Greetings!"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "So wait, Todd, are you alien?"
- "Aliens land in Texas: many without papers"
- "Reporter : You know, the basics: what country you were born in, how long you've been living in the States, whether or not you're an illegal alien, you know that sort of thing."
- "Extraterrestrials, or 'aliens', have fascinated mankind for centuries."
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "Warbuckle : How was I supposed to know that you were an illegal alien?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alien'? Share it with us!