English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an alien: an extraterrestrial being; a foreigner, an immigrant
- "Philip : But I always thought that aliens had green skin and big eyes and triangle heads, and watched the XXX-files, and you know, abducted humans and stuff."
- "Warbuckle : How was I supposed to know that you were an illegal alien?"
- "Aliens land in Texas: many without papers"
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "Extraterrestrials, or 'aliens', have fascinated mankind for centuries."
- "Alien : Greetings!"
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "So wait, Todd, are you alien?"
- "I am just a resident alien in this country, like E."
- "Reporter : You know, the basics: what country you were born in, how long you've been living in the States, whether or not you're an illegal alien, you know that sort of thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alien'? Share it with us!