English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an alien: an extraterrestrial being; a foreigner, an immigrant
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "They have been featured in such classic films as "ET" and "Alien", though those titles are misleading."
- "Warbuckle : How was I supposed to know that you were an illegal alien?"
- "Aliens are all different, alright?"
- "Extraterrestrials, or "aliens", have fascinated mankind for centuries."
- "So wait, Todd, are you alien?"
- "Aliens land in Texas: many without papers"
- "I am just a resident alien in this country, like E."
- "Alien : Greetings!"
- "Philip : But I always thought that aliens had green skin and big eyes and triangle heads, and watched the XXX-files, and you know, abducted humans and stuff."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alien'? Share it with us!