All day long
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
all day long or all day: during the entire day, the whole day, for the duration of the day
All day long, he sits here and watches TV. He doesn't even go to the toilet!
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "We drink all day"
- "(Drink all day)"
- "You've been complaining about the pain all day!"
- "Philip : Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long!"
- "Brent : So you're telling me that I could be sitting at home all day, and I'll receive half my salary?"
- "Philip : Well I can't stay here drinking coffee all day."
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
- "I'm free every evening after 7:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday."
- "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All day long'? Share it with us!