Definition All day long
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
all day long or all day: during the entire day, the whole day, for the duration of the day
All day long, he sits here and watches TV. He doesn't even go to the toilet!
- "Philip : Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long!"
- "Brent : So you're telling me that I could be sitting at home all day, and I'll receive half my salary?"
- "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "We drink all day"
- "(Drink all day)"
- "I'm free every evening after 7:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday."
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
- "Philip : Well I can't stay here drinking coffee all day."
- "You've been complaining about the pain all day!"
Still having difficulties with 'All day long'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All day long'? Share it with us!