Definition All of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
All of you are welcome!: Each one of you is welcome! I'm happy to see all of you!
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "Moira : And just to put that into perspective for all of you, that's nearly double the time that Brent lasts in bed, according to his ex-wife."
- "All of you, as well as your life partners, are invited."
- "Listen up everybody, because of Bruno's work, all of you can leave early!"
- "I have a special gift for all of you!"
- "I'll shoot all of you!"
- "You're all trying to kill me! All of you!"
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
Still having difficulties with 'All of you'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All of you'? Share it with us!