Definition All of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
All of you are welcome!: Each one of you is welcome! I'm happy to see all of you!
- "I have a special gift for all of you!"
- "Moira : And just to put that into perspective for all of you, that's nearly double the time that Brent lasts in bed, according to his ex-wife."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "You're all trying to kill me! All of you!"
- "All of you, as well as your life partners, are invited."
- "Listen up everybody, because of Bruno's work, all of you can leave early!"
- "I'll shoot all of you!"
- "I have a very important announcement to deliver to all of you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All of you'? Share it with us!