English vocabulary and translations (See all)
almost: nearly, practically
We are almost there. It's only another 2km from here, not far at all!
- "Icarus : Yes, almost all Delavigne Corporation employees contribute to something called a 401(k) plan."
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "It almost looks like a real window."
- "I'm almost tempted to bite them, but I won't - I'm a vegetarian."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Nina : Almost sir."
- "Brian : Almost, nearly there… and, voilà , your internet should be working now!"
- "I can almost see colors."
- "almost like a man."
- "Bruno : You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Almost'? Share it with us!