English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the alphabet: the set of letters in a language, the a-z
- "Now, please recite the alphabet backwards, starting from "z"."
- "Police : No, the Egyptian alphabet, smart guy."
- "Warbuckle : The English alphabet?"
- "Warbuckle : That test's not fair, I don't know the alphabet even when I'm sober."
- "Horatio : You can see that my chemicals are all separated and arranged according to the alphabet."
- "In fact, I find it to be one of the most essential letters in the English alphabet."
Still having difficulties with 'Alphabet'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alphabet'? Share it with us!