English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the alphabet: the set of letters in a language, the a-z
- "Warbuckle : That test's not fair, I don't know the alphabet even when I'm sober."
- "Warbuckle : The English alphabet?"
- "In fact, I find it to be one of the most essential letters in the English alphabet."
- "Now, please recite the alphabet backwards, starting from "z"."
- "Horatio : You can see that my chemicals are all separated and arranged according to the alphabet."
- "Police : No, the Egyptian alphabet, smart guy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Alphabet'? Share it with us!