English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the Amazon: a large South American river and rainforest
- "Susie : Well, Horatio says that this perfume was created from wild Amazonian fruits, so I thought a jungle motif might be appropriate."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "We have intelligence that points to a single suspect: an Amazonian national named Horatio Oléré, living in the San Francisco area."
- "I think there's a place in Chinatown that sells traditional Amazonian products."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "GOLD - Horatio Oleré (Amazon)"
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Amazon'? Share it with us!