English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an anaconda: a South American type of snake
The anaconda is a very large snake that lives in South America.
Did you watch the documentary on anacondas last night?
- "I have my insects, my anacondas and my beautiful plants!"
- "Bruno : And Horatio "the anaconda" Oléré, you'll be following drunken kung-fu school rules."
- "There is no anaconda in the front compartment of my backpack."
- "And in the leopard-skin corner, all the way from the Amazon, Horatio "the anaconda" Oléré!"
- "Horatio : How was I supposed to know that anacondas aren't carry-on luggage?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anaconda'? Share it with us!