English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an animal: a beast, a creature (for example: dog, horse, cow)
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire"."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "I love animals."
Still having difficulties with 'Animal'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Animal'? Share it with us!