English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an animal: a beast, a creature (for example: dog, horse, cow)
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "They drink lots of beer, they love barbecues, and they have many beautiful animals."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire"."
- "I love animals."
- "Owner : I can't give you a refund, but I can replace him with another animal."
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Animal'? Share it with us!