English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
another (satisfied customer): one more, an additional; some other, a different (satisfied customer)
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Horatio : Another satisfied customer."
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "Philip : Was another lump of coal…"
- "Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea."
- "Meet another baby."
- "I require another one of your delicious beverages."
- "Brian : Sir, I'm not sure if we have enough time for another flashback."
- "Another martini, please!"
Still having difficulties with 'Another'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Another'? Share it with us!