English vocabulary and translations (See all)
another (satisfied customer): one more, an additional; some other, a different (satisfied customer)
- "I require another one of your delicious beverages."
- "It better not be another pigeon!"
- "Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea."
- "Philip : Was another lump of coal…"
- "Another museum?"
- "Meet another baby."
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "Another martini, please!"
- "Horatio : Another satisfied customer."
- "Bruno : Penny, I need answers, not another book!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Another'? Share it with us!