English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Do you need) anything else?: (Do you need) something more, another thing?
- "Right. Anything else?"
- "Touch anything else and I will eat your hands!"
- "We haven't got anything else left in the kitchen."
- "Waiter : Will there be anything else gentlemen?"
- "Anything else? No?"
- "Is there anything else?"
- "If you have anything else to add to this discussion, let's use the company blog!"
- "Brian : That's 3 words, but duly noted. Anything else?"
- "If you remember anything else, get in touch with Brian."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anything else'? Share it with us!