English vocabulary and translations (See all)
anytime, at any time: it doesn't matter when, at any moment, whenever
- "Anytime Bruno."
- "- You can check in any time between 3PM and 3.30PM."
- "Call me, call me any, anytime."
- "You could fall over at any time."
- "You can play for Team Delavigne anytime!"
- "A place where the Workbook could be consulted at any time, day or night, online or off!"
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
- "Give me a call any time."
- "If you have any questions, Theresa, your hostess, will be able to answer them if you pop in to the lounge any time between 6.45AM and 7AM!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anytime'? Share it with us!