English vocabulary and translations (See all)
anytime, at any time: it doesn't matter when, at any moment, whenever
- "You could fall over at any time."
- "- You can check in any time between 3PM and 3.30PM."
- "I'm here whenever you need me, any time Wednesday nights from 8 until 10:00 pm."
- "A place where the Workbook could be consulted at any time, day or night, online or off!"
- "Give me a call any time."
- "If you have any questions, Theresa, your hostess, will be able to answer them if you pop in to the lounge any time between 6.45AM and 7AM!"
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "Anytime Bruno."
- "Call me, call me any, anytime."
- "You can play for Team Delavigne anytime!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anytime'? Share it with us!