English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
anywhere: in any place, it doesn't matter where
- "Moving on to September, a Funky Friday gave you the choice to go anywhere in the world: Brazil, Japan, underwater, Australia, but where did we go?"
- "Icarus's mom : Icarus you are not going anywhere in this condition!"
- "Leonard : So be it, but your boss won't be going anywhere after we've finished with him!"
- "It could be anywhere!"
- "Donna : Anywhere where you feel comfortable."
- "Don't forget the number from anywhere in the world is 1-800-DR-DONNA, that's 1-800-DR-DONNA, and I'll talk to you about anything and everything."
- "Moira : Those crazy Germans, they'll go anywhere to find a bit of sun."
- "Anywhere you like."
- "Brian : But I read on the internet that you offer flights anywhere in the world for $300."
- "Is there anywhere we can talk without being bothered?"
Still having difficulties with 'Anywhere'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anywhere'? Share it with us!