English vocabulary and translations (See all)
apart from (Bob, everybody is here): except, excluding, aside from, disregarding (Bob, everybody is here)
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "Apart from the laxative effects, I'm sure they can't be good for your dreams."
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
- "Well, apart from the inaccurate information bit."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Apart from'? Share it with us!