Definition Apart from
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
apart from (Bob, everybody is here): except, excluding, aside from, disregarding (Bob, everybody is here)
- "Well, apart from the inaccurate information bit."
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Apart from the laxative effects, I'm sure they can't be good for your dreams."
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
Still having difficulties with 'Apart from'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Apart from'? Share it with us!