English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (two-bedroom) apartment: a flat, home (with two bedrooms)
- "Perhaps you're saving to buy an apartment, or planning a family: we'll help you out every step of the way."
- "What should I do with my luxury apartment?"
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "Jean : Apartment."
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "Nerdy guy : Yes, hello, are you the guy who's looking for an apartment?"
- "Vanessa : And do you live in a house or an apartment?"
- "I'm a single, 19-year-old boy looking to rent a room in a friendly apartment."
- "My ex-girlfriend left it at my apartment."
- "Luna wouldn't let me stay in her apartment."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Apartment'? Share it with us!