English vocabulary and translations (See all)
approval: liking, regard, agreement
Philip is always trying to win Bruno's approval by complimenting him.
to give something a stamp of approval to officially agree to something
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "And most of them stock either Kalvin Krime or Grevelon, so I can only assume that there's been approval from the distributors."
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a 'gold label edition' of 'Bordello Breeze' in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "This terrifies me, but we need FDA approval if we want to continue selling our products on the US market."
- "And unless you have my approval, Delavigne will never get that permit to build a new retail store."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Approval'? Share it with us!