Around the world
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
around the world (or globe): all over the world, everywhere in the world (or globe)
Bruno has traveled around the world. He's been to over 100 countries.
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and welcome to Radio Rhubarb's News Roundup of newsworthy events from around the globe!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Around the world'? Share it with us!