Definition Around the world
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
around the world (or globe): all over the world, everywhere in the world (or globe)
Bruno has traveled around the world. He's been to over 100 countries.
- "His travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and welcome to Radio Rhubarb's News Roundup of newsworthy events from around the globe!"
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
Still having difficulties with 'Around the world'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Around the world'? Share it with us!