English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a (late) arrival: a (late) coming, entrance, appearance
arrival time the expected hour to get to a place
- "Arrival: 15:05 PM"
- "Arrival: 3:05 PM"
- "We do sincerely apologise for the delayed arrival."
- "Arrival date: July 3rd"
- "Arrival: 2:05 PM"
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "Many new arrivals encounter language barriers."
- "Icarus : We're sorry for the late arrival Brian."
- "Arrival: 14:05 PM"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Arrival'? Share it with us!