English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(an) artistic (quality): (a/an) creative, imaginative (quality)
- "Moira : Well Belinda, if you think that a crazy vagabond on the bus is an artistic genius, then you'd have to consider Brent as a modern day Van Gogh."
- "You know, horror is the only genre left that can lay claim to any pretense of artistic relevance in this day and age."
- "You're not artistic and you have no integrity!"
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Artistic'? Share it with us!