As you know
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
As you know, (I don't like dogs): As you are aware, like I have told you before (I don't like dogs)
As you may already know, we are looking for a new director of sales. Perhaps you have seen the job advert in the paper.
- "As you know from reading my memo, we're here to come up with a name for Delavigne's new skin cream. Is everyone ready?"
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "As you know, I started this business in Stuttgart with just a dream and some volatile chemicals-"
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "As you may know, I have a growing family and my children demand most of my free time away from work."
- "Brian : Bruno, Horatio, as you know, Chuk-Chuk and I have been meditating together a lot recently."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As you know'? Share it with us!