English vocabulary and translations (See all)
aside from: apart from, except for, other than
You're a bit slow. Aside from that, I'm really pleased with your work.
Aside from the fact that he's boring, I quite like him.
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial 'Opiate'."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller 'Global Warming: It's all your fault'."
- "Rupert : Brent, aside from the crew of astronauts who accompanied me on this mission, I see no 'men on the moon'."
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "Aside from Bümbüm's fee, we should be able to film the commercial for under a million dollars, which is rather inexpensive considering the scope of the project."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Aside from'? Share it with us!