English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an aspect: an appearance, a look; a feature, a characteristic; a direction
- "Susie : That's good to hear, because it's one of the most difficult aspects of public relations work, and one of the most important."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "Each disc covers a different aspect of life: from how to rent an apartment through to using the postal service."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "Susie : Regarding the budget for the shoot: the most expensive aspect of this project will be securing Ms. Bümbüm's services, she's charging a minimum of 50,000 dollars per appearance these days."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Aspect'? Share it with us!