Definition At last
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I meet you) at last!: (I meet you) finally, eventually, in the end!
- "Donna : At last, we're speaking the same language!"
- "Philip : At last!"
- "Kevin : Mister Warbuckle, it's wonderful to meet you at last."
- "Edward : Great, I'm here at last."
- "At last! My first customer service call!"
- "Bruno : Sigourney Weevil, it's a pleasure to meet you at last."
- "Great to meet you at last!"
Still having difficulties with 'At last'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At last'? Share it with us!