English vocabulary and translations (See all)
at least: in any event; if nothing else; possibly more
At least you didn't miss the train. That's the positive thing about the situation; it could have been a lot worse.
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "at least 8 hours for most adults."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At least'? Share it with us!