Definition At no extra charge
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
at no (extra) charge (or cost): free, for no (additional) money
Subscribe now, and receive this fabulous telephone at no extra charge. It's completely free.
- "A steering wheel is now included at no extra cost!"
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster."
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
- "Coffee will also be available at no extra charge."
Still having difficulties with 'At no extra charge'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At no extra charge'? Share it with us!