At no extra charge
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
at no (extra) charge (or cost): free, for no (additional) money
Subscribe now, and receive this fabulous telephone at no extra charge. It's completely free.
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
- "A steering wheel is now included at no extra cost!"
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "Coffee will also be available at no extra charge."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At no extra charge'? Share it with us!