Definition At once
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
at once: immediately, right away, this minute, instantly, right now
I want you to start working on this project at once, there isn't a moment to spare.
- "I have to alert Princess Utopia at once!"
- "Land your helicopter at once or we will fire at will."
- "You don't have to do it all at once."
- "These consumers are likely to own several fragrances at once."
- "Pack your things and leave at once."
- "Bruno : Good, now that you're here, I want you to leave at once."
- "He is very efficient and can do many things at once."
- "Open this door at once!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'At once'? Share it with us!