Definition Au pair
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an au pair: a young person who lives and works with a foreign family
- "Bruno : Sir, because I slept with my au pairs, sir."
- "You think I've been murdering my au pairs!"
- "Our son is having an affair with the au pair!"
- "Bruno : Sir, I slept with my au pairs, sir!"
- "So many of my au pairs hate laughter."
- "Bruno : I was having affairs with my au pairs."
- "My name is Inga, I am the new au pair."
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
- "Why have you had so many au pairs?"
- "(That is me talking to you both as your au pair and your lover)."
Still having difficulties with 'Au pair'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Au pair'? Share it with us!