English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an au pair: a young person who lives and works with a foreign family
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
- "Bruno : Sir, because I slept with my au pairs, sir."
- "Our son is having an affair with the au pair!"
- "Bruno : Sir, I slept with my au pairs, sir!"
- "You think I've been murdering my au pairs!"
- "So many of my au pairs hate laughter."
- "(That is me talking to you both as your au pair and your lover)."
- "Bruno : I was having affairs with my au pairs."
- "Why have you had so many au pairs?"
- "My name is Inga, I am the new au pair."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Au pair'? Share it with us!