English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an avenue: a wide road
- "Horatio : Central Avenue?"
- "2654 Apple Butter Avenue"
- "Woman : I think it's on Central Avenue."
- "Address: APARTMENT B, 21 SUTRO HEIGHTS AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO CA 94121"
- "Bruno : Make a right on Franklin Avenue, past Stockton Street and then take a left on Kearney."
- "And there is a street sign that says "Conklin Avenue"."
- "Polly : Hello, I was wondering if you could send a taxi out to Conklin Avenue."
- "439 38th Avenue"
- "21 Sutro Heights Avenue"
Still having difficulties with 'Avenue'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Avenue'? Share it with us!