English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
baseball: an American game played with a bat and a ball, with 2 teams of 9 players (Babe Ruth was a famous player)
- "Up to my office to get my baseball hat."
- "Then I'm off to watch a baseball game."
- "Moira : I didn't know they played baseball in Japan."
- "I love baseball!"
- "Jean : Baseball?"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "Basketball? Baseball? Ice hockey?"
- "But hurry up, you'll miss all the exciting baseball action."
- "Bruno : Do they play baseball in France?"
- "Haven't you ever been to a baseball game, Jean?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Baseball'? Share it with us!