English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the bay: the gulf, the natural harbor
Sitting on the dock of the bay... (a song by Otis Redding)
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Polly has the product specifications from our Mid-West distributors, and Philip has volunteered to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my contacts here in the Bay."
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "Special shout out to my peeps in the Bay Area and all across the globe."
- "On highway 80, eastbound traffic is backed up all the way to the Bay Bridge, so if you're headed across the bay this morning, you're out of luck."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bay'? Share it with us!