English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the bay: the gulf, the natural harbor
Sitting on the dock of the bay... (a song by Otis Redding)
- "On highway 80, eastbound traffic is backed up all the way to the Bay Bridge, so if you're headed across the bay this morning, you're out of luck."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "On a more personal note, we are sure you will find the San Francisco Bay Area to be a pleasant change from your last job in Nebraska."
- "Polly has the product specifications from our Mid-West distributors, and Philip has volunteered to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my contacts here in the Bay."
- "Special shout out to my peeps in the Bay Area and all across the globe."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bay'? Share it with us!