Definition Be careful
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Be careful!: Take care! Be cautious! Don't take any risks!
- "Susie : I'll be careful, Bruno."
- "Shopkeeper : That's alright, just be careful."
- "Bruno : I'd be careful, Leonard."
- "Brent : Candy, please be careful!"
- "Be careful! The little finger of Wang's left hand is missing."
- "Be careful to sit in one of the first four carriages because the back of the train takes a different branch to Puddlington, and you don't want to go there!"
- "He told me I must be careful of bloodsuckers such as yourself."
- "Jean : Oh yes, and I will now be careful."
- "Moira : Thanks for the report Candy, and you be careful in all that fog."
- "I'd be careful if I were you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Be careful'? Share it with us!