English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Beijing: The capital city of the People's Republic of China, sometimes called Peking
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Wang Automotive (Beijing, formerly "Xiao's Car Parts", acquired in June 1994, 83% ownership)"
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping "Pong" Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "Wang's youngest son Lee took the reins using aggressive tactics: Lee's elder brother Yao, the leading candidate for the position, was found hospitalized in Beijing with both legs broken and his ear missing."
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called "Beijing, China"."
- "Harold : Beijing!"
- "Anyway, I need you to book a hotel room for my trip to Beijing."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
Still having difficulties with 'Beijing'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Beijing'? Share it with us!