English vocabulary and translations (See all)
big: huge, massive, large, enormous; important
- "This is big."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Krazy Gideon : Hello and welcome to big debate on future of Europe!"
- "but this is big!"
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Big'? Share it with us!