English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
big: huge, massive, large, enormous; important
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "Bob the Brit : You're no gangster, Corsican, you're just a big talking wise guy!"
- "This is big."
- "Krazy Gideon : Hello and welcome to big debate on future of Europe!"
- "but this is big!"
- "My God some of you are big."
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Big'? Share it with us!