English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bikini: a two-piece swimming costume worn by women
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "Schmidt has a lovely blonde partner called Schiffer but her bikini isn't very small."
- "Philip : We should be at a strip club, with strippers wearing Christmas-themed thong bikinis."
- "She's wearing the smallest bikini I've ever seen!"
- "Said one drunk bar patron, 'This one guy wanted to watch a show about midget bachelorettes in bikinis, then this other dude, a big guy with a beard and a mustache and a lot of tattoos, he wanted to watch a wrestling match."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bikini'? Share it with us!