English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a billboard: an advertisement, a panel where advertising posters are displayed
I want to be a famous fashion model and have my photo on billboards all over London.
- "You see a billboard advertising a Delavigne perfume, TigerLily for example."
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as 'a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits'."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Not being able to read is a serious disadvantage in this modern world where writing is everywhere: on television, on billboards, on the Internet, in magazines."
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Billboard'? Share it with us!