English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bird : an animal with feathers and wings that can usually fly (parrot, penguin, chicken etc.)
I love watching birds flying in formation.
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bird'? Share it with us!