English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bird : an animal with feathers and wings that can usually fly (parrot, penguin, chicken etc.)
I love watching birds flying in formation.
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bird'? Share it with us!