English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) black (cat): (a) dark, jet, ebony (cat)
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "I'll be drinking a margarita through a black straw."
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "Shane : No, it is black!"
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Number of black people in Iceland?"
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
- ""Guarantaction satisfeed, or your bunny's black"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Black'? Share it with us!