English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) black (cat): (a) dark, jet, ebony (cat)
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Number of black people in Iceland?"
- "I'll be drinking a margarita through a black straw."
- "Shane : No, it is black!"
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "In New Zealand, we have black sheep!"
- "is that you have black people here."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Black'? Share it with us!