English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) black (cat): (a) dark, jet, ebony (cat)
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Number of black people in Iceland?"
- ""Guarantaction satisfeed, or your bunny's black"."
- "I'll be drinking a margarita through a black straw."
- "Shane : No, it is black!"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
Still having difficulties with 'Black'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Black'? Share it with us!