Black and white
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
black and white: without colors; official, on paper; distinct, clear
a black and white movie a film without colors, only black, grey and white
You have it here in black and white. You have it written clearly and officially here.
- "Bruno : Yes, well when I say 'colorful', I mean that you use black and white in a way that is so revolutionary, it."
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
- "But the issue of outsourcing is not black and white."
- "Travel back in time to the black and white days."
- "Brighton : My paintings are in black and white."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Black and white'? Share it with us!