English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a blanket: a cover, a piece of material that keeps (a person) warm (usually on a bed)
an electric blanket an electric bed cover to keep warm
- "I can bring a blanket."
- "I have a blanket if you want under my desk."
- "I've switched off the central heating to save a bit of cash, so it's a bit chilly, but I've got plenty of blankets, and a cup of Irish coffee will warm you right up."
- "I suggest you bring some sandwiches and perhaps a blanket and pillow, if you plan on sleeping or eating on the plane."
- "Some people sit on a blanket"
- "I love blankets!"
- "Fertility Blanket is the sensational new perfume from Loco Flannel."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Blanket'? Share it with us!