English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a blouse: a woman's shirt
I like your blouse, it goes nicely with your skirt.
- "Yes, you there, in the red blouse."
- "Find a girl with a short short blouse"
- "There was soy sauce dripping down her chin and she was wearing this low-cut blouse."
- "According to my research, Polly enjoys silk blouses with flowers on them. What a coincidence!"
- "Say, are you two wearing the same blouse?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Blouse'? Share it with us!