English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) blue (sky): the color of the sky and the sea
- "to come out of the blue/out of a clear blue sky (this is my favourite today: sky AND blue!) - to come unexpectedly, as a total surprise"
- "The dark blue circle was in front of the squares, in the foreground."
- "Bruno : The two squares were covered by a dark blue circle."
- "Bored of the blue skies?"
- "Blue? Green?"
- "- Blue collar with metallic novelty bone and name tag"
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "Here is Red Square, there is blue square, over there is black square."
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
- "I also love blue shoes too!"
Still having difficulties with 'Blue'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Blue'? Share it with us!