English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a (rescue) boat: a (rescue) vessel, craft, canoe, ship
by boat in a boat, by means of a boat
We're all in the same boat! Everybody is in the same situation.
- "Edward : Well, a boat would be a good start."
- "Philip : Don't they have boats in."
- "The Love Boat promises something for everyone."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Why didn't I think - of course I'm going to use a boat, Edward!"
- "There's a boat waiting for us."
- "That's no problem. Just put it on a boat tomorrow and it will be there in time."
- "Kevin : I'm sorry Philip, but boats aren't like planes."
- "Philip : Oh, a boat?"
- "Bruno will be "captured" by some fake policemen, mildly beaten and then taken to the prison in a boat."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Boat'? Share it with us!